Turn off your phone and boot into recovery boot by pressing Power + Volume up buttons simultaneously. Download ADB and Fastboot driver for your Windows or Download ADB and Fastboot driver for your Mac and install it. That’s all the tutorial on how to install the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 USB driver for the Windows procedure. If there is a problem or an error, you can keep in touch with us through the Contact menu at the bottom of this page.
We have covered entire step-by-step tutorial so that a new user can perform the flash easily. As you continue reading below, we will guide you through an entire step-by-step tutorial with all necessary tools. LIKE this Android 10 AOSP Custom Firmware for Zenfone Max Pro M1? We love it too, and we know you are looking forward to installing it on your phone. Please read the important information below before starting the tutorial. Charge the phone at least 50% without interrupting the flashing process with a low battery.
SuperiorOS is the most minimal Custom ROM in the list. It is based on AOSP and only comes with a few essential features. At 4th position in our list of Best Custom ROMs for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1, crDroid is a LineageOS based Custom ROM with many features, apps, and a UI based on Google Pixel. The reason that crDroid is pretty famous among the community because of its long list of exclusive features. Are you looking for Best Custom ROMs for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1? We have compiled this list of Custom ROMs that are stable, receive timely updates, and can be your daily driver.
- (2) after unlocking the bootloader of Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1.
- It’s backed by a strong and active community that’s always striving to make the newest version of Andriod accessible to more users.
- As you continue reading below, we will guide you through an entire step-by-step tutorial with all necessary tools.
- In this article, I will show you step by step, How to install custom Rom on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 device.
Most recently, the OnePlus 3/3T, Xiaomi Mi Pad 4, Mi 6X, Huawei P Smart 2018, Galaxy A70 and Xperia XA2 Ultra received their first Android 10 based ROMs. These include the Asus ZenFone Max Pro download the stock firmware M2, Nokia 6.1, 6.1 Plus, Nokia 7 Plus, Moto G5 Plus, and the HTC One M9.
- Make sure you read the pros and cons of unroot before rooting.
- These Gapps are not Pre-Installed With Custom ROMs Like CyanogenMod and others, Due to Some License Problems.
- Answer – No, in most cases people won’t get the official updates after unlocking the ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB bootloader.
- He is a Computer Science Graduate and Certified Android Developer, Making His Career towards this Technology.
- There are more than 24K different devices out there, which means the probability of your particular device becoming available is small.
It’s no surprise that the owner of Max Pro M1 wants an upgrade of Android 10 on their device. Since Asus has no plan for rolling an official OTA, you can install this unofficial AOSP custom ROM based on Android 10.0 on your Zenfone Max Pro M1. Remember, this is an unofficial build, which requires a custom recovery like TWRP in order to flash the firmware files. We have a guide on custom recovery as well; read ahead. You need Computer, flash tool, flash file, USB drivers, and USB cable to flash with this method. All data will be deleted after flashing, so backup all personal data like photos and contacts, etc to prevent data loss.